Aly and Alejandro's Charlottesville, Va wedding
Aly and Alejandro's Charlottesville, VA wedding was a beautiful two day affair. They were supported by the their closest friends and family at the beautiful Barboursville Vineyards. It began with wine, laughs and tender moments on the rehearsal day. Kristiaan and I quickly realized there was a special buzz in the air between family and friends. A buzz that reminded us of our wedding. Visually, we are drawn towards physical connections, happiness and genuine affection, and Aly and Ale's wedding had all of the above and more. There was an incredible bond that extended past immediate family. We saw family and friends come together and open their hearts not just to each other, but to us as well.
- Hair: Aunt of the Bride, Diane Y.
- Makeup: Sierra Garret
- Accommodations, ceremony & reception: Barboursville Vineyards
- Caterer: Palladio Restaurant (part of Barboursville Vineyards)
- Rehearsal dinner: Commonwealth Reserve
- Design/Decorations/Florist: Nature Composed
- Table/chair/runners rentals: Festive Fare
- Band: Quattra na Bossa
- Dress: Jenny Packham
- Grooms suit: Suit Supply